To give our customers the gift of wellbeing means our quality cannot be compromised. All our products are 100% herbal, ethical and suitable for vegetarians. Our ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced and we use premium ingredients wherever possible. However sourcing ethically is our first and foremost priority. Personal recommendation is what we consider the best form of advertising and our products have spoken for themselves, as our growth has largely been through word of mouth. No hype just honesty and of course good quality!
Our Herbs & Supplements
Our herbs are potent and ayurvedically grown. Where we cannot offer herbs from cultivation projects, we opt for wildcrafted herbs. Wildcrafting is the practice of harvesting plants from their natural, or "wild" habitat, for food, medicinal, or other purposes. It applies to uncultivated plants wherever they may be found, and is not necessarily limited to wilderness areas. Many of our herbs are sourced by suppliers chosen carefully and ones that share our values.
Our supplements are free from fillers, binding and bulking agents and other nasties that many mainstream brands tend to use, All our nutriceutical supplements are vegetarian friendly and professionally formulated with 100 % raw ingredients in bio available form for the best absorption.
Our Ingredients and Oils
We are renowned for our ayurvedic oils and cold pressed natural oils which we also use throughout our products. Our customers love them! Cold pressed oil is a method of mechanical extraction, the only heat produced during this process is the natural heat created by the friction. This depends on the hardness of the nut or the seed and the harder the nut, the more pressure required to extract the oil which in turn creates more friction and heat. No external heat is applied to this process whatsoever, this helps the oil maintain its original state, constituents and depth. All our oils are unrefined, this ensures the finest quality product and helps the oil retain its qualities, nutrients and is kept to its natural state. Unrefined oils are always darker in colour and richer in scent.
‣ Our ingredient sources are ethical and sustainable.
‣ The supply chain is transparent and the suppliers we use have full expertise, from growing and processing, to oil analysis and market knowledge.
‣ Our oils are mechanically cold pressed from the kerrnel, seed or flower.
‣ Cold pressed oil is a method of mechanical extraction, the only heat produced during this process is the natural heat created by the friction.
‣ Our oils are unrefined, this means they undergo a process of screen filtering where no additional refining process has taken place.
‣ Cold pressed unrefined oil straight into bottle.
‣ No preservatives and no other ingredients are used in the oils, they are in their most natural state possible.
We use recyclable materials like glass and PET for our packaging. We use environmentally sound Paper or cardboard wrap to package our deliveries.
Consuming with a Conscience
We believe in being kind to the planet, responsible for our actions and imbibing an ethos that reflects compassion and conscience in whatever we do.
Policies & Statements
Please Click on a link below to view/download PDF versions of our policies & Staments :